chatter
  • across the chessboard
  • welcome
    welcome to across the chessboard! we're an alice in wonderland based site with an original plot and slight modern dystopian twist and canon characters from alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there, both by lewis carroll. for a longer summary, please visit our information center here. if you have any questions, feel free to give an admin a shout in the cbox (it's to your left- just click the chatter button and it should pop open). again, welcome, and we hope you join us!

it is currently summer 2015 in london.
    it is currently summer-ish in wonderland.

• stats & info
    Wonderland wasn't always this way. There was a time when it mirrored medieval England, albeit with a few magical elements: a few quirks and eccentricities that made it truly unique. While all feared the Queen's mercurial temper and the fine blade of her Guillotine, all was well, until a little girl named Alice Liddell disturbed the status quo and sparked a revolution. The kingdom began to fall into decay as the taint of the modern world invaded. History is beginning to repeat itself and no one is happy. As the Queen of Hearts tangles in a battle of wits and riddles with the Cheshire Cat, the rest are starting to wonder ... is it true that the White Rabbit is bringing humans to Wonderland when they themselves are banned from going to London?

myrmidones of the queen — 12/∞ 
    myrmidones of the cat — 08/∞ 
    unaffiliated — 09/∞ 
  • featured
    asya
    fintan
    character
    judas
    male
    aria
    female
    jacqueline & maixent
    pairing
    empty gold
    thread

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

i've got an e l a s t i c heart, tagged: evonny
shannon saunders
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 06:18 PM
I'm breaking free from these memories Gotta let it go, just let it go I've said goodbye Set it all on fire Gotta let it go, just let it go
30GreyTA35 postsapplicationplotting
shannon saunders

She was really going for it. Shannon smiled, any doubts washed away by Evonny’s behaviour. She was used to this, the smooth talking, the closeness... and even though usually Shannon would keep her distance, tonight it didn’t matter so much. It could have been the alcohol coursing through her veins or the fact that it’s been a long while since she last had sex but it seemed to be all about having fun.

Shannon missed having fun.

Evonny knew exactly what she was doing and Shannon felt a stir in her stomach when she bit her lip and the question had the blonde chuckling. She really was something else.

“Depends on the day.” She responded, her hands around her glass.

And another one bites the dust... Oh why can I not conquer love?

PMEmailAIM
^
evonny frost
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 07:51 PM
Put on the red light You don't have to wear that dress tonight Walk the streets for money You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right You don't have to put on the red light
31GreyMasseuse25 postsapplicationplotting
evonny frost

Evonny grinned as it seemed Shannon relaxed and was even a bit into the game. She had to admit, it was more enjoyable than she would have anticipated. She took a sip of her drink, letting the heat slide down the inside of her chest.

She couldn’t help but laugh at the answer. ”I like that. It’s always more fun when you can trade places.” she purred. She swished her drink, looking down at the liquid as she thought of her next question. She glanced up at Shannon, actually more pleased than she thought she would be with not being able to read her. She was so used to people being easy, that having someone else play hard to get was actually turning her on. Or maybe it was the appearance of innocence with the heated look in the woman’s eyes that was doing the trick. Whatever it was, Evonny liked it.

”So you don’t have a dominance preference…” she thought about it. ”Which is more of a turn on, the feel of hot water and bubbles enveloping you? Or silky satin sheets sliding over your bare skin?” Okay, it wasn’t really critical regarding which gender she preferred. Shannon was playing along, so it was obvious she wasn’t offended and might even be a willing partner. So this question was more to just further the heated look in the beautiful blonde’s eyes.

And I will stay up through the night * Let's be clear, I won't close my eyes * And I know that I can survive * I walked through fire to save my life
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

skinned exclusively for across the chessboard by asya