chatter
  • across the chessboard
  • welcome
    welcome to across the chessboard! we're an alice in wonderland based site with an original plot and slight modern dystopian twist and canon characters from alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there, both by lewis carroll. for a longer summary, please visit our information center here. if you have any questions, feel free to give an admin a shout in the cbox (it's to your left- just click the chatter button and it should pop open). again, welcome, and we hope you join us!

it is currently summer 2015 in london.
    it is currently summer-ish in wonderland.

• stats & info
    Wonderland wasn't always this way. There was a time when it mirrored medieval England, albeit with a few magical elements: a few quirks and eccentricities that made it truly unique. While all feared the Queen's mercurial temper and the fine blade of her Guillotine, all was well, until a little girl named Alice Liddell disturbed the status quo and sparked a revolution. The kingdom began to fall into decay as the taint of the modern world invaded. History is beginning to repeat itself and no one is happy. As the Queen of Hearts tangles in a battle of wits and riddles with the Cheshire Cat, the rest are starting to wonder ... is it true that the White Rabbit is bringing humans to Wonderland when they themselves are banned from going to London?

myrmidones of the queen — 12/∞ 
    myrmidones of the cat — 08/∞ 
    unaffiliated — 09/∞ 
  • featured
    asya
    fintan
    character
    judas
    male
    aria
    female
    jacqueline & maixent
    pairing
    empty gold
    thread

Add Reply
New Poll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!
♔TAYLOR
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 12:24 AM
I don't need you to save me I don't need you to cure me I don't need you and your antidote for I am my disease I don't need you to free me I don't need you to lead me through the light for I will always fall and rise again your venomous heroine cause I'm a survivor yeah I am a fighter
22Mod20 postsapplicationplotting
TAYLOR

user posted image

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO FROM ALL OF US TO YOUUUUU

user posted image

birthday pug is now a theme. You are gonna have a memorable birthday and we love you <3 I'm so glad you joined us, this place would not be the same without you! WHAT WOULD ACHILLES DO WITHOUT HIS LANCE. OR PIERRE HIS TERRY. Your feels and your writing pleases me beyond belief and I would chain you to the site if I thought for a second you dared leave us....AHEM. I MEAN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
he thinks it's his birthday but the candles are yours

user posted image

Have some yummy cake <3 I wish you the merriest of birthdays!

PM
^
♚EVE
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I know this street and I own this crowd And my only companion is a lightning cloud I seem real nice and easy to trust Ashes to ashes and dust to dust I’m gonna lead you a path to self destruct On this crazy train that I conduct.
22AdminTHE OWNER184 postsapplicationplotting
EVE

user posted image

user posted image

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!!

I really hope you had an amazing day and it wasn't nearly as depressing as poor Blake's birthday. I wish you the very best of luck in all things and I promise I'll get to those posts I owe you soon! Much much love for you and all your babies <33

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
braylyn louchester
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 11:02 PM

user posted image
user posted image
BRO. You are an amazing writer and a wonderful person. I know we tease you about your lightening fast replies but I always love the chance to get to read more of your writing (even if I'm full of fail with replies lately). I hope you have the greatest birthday ever! <3<3
user posted image
^
blake everly
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 11:50 PM
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle. As soon as I reach some kind of definite policy about what is my kind of music and my kind of restaurant and my kind of overdraft, people start blowing up my kind of planet and throwing me out of their kind of spaceships!
44RedCard124 postsapplicationplotting
blake everly

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! :D

I had class today starting at 9, so my day itself was pretty uneventful. I did get my homework done by noon, though, so I ended up having less to do today than I originally thought I would which was a pleasant surprise. I had Chinese food for dinner and angel food cake with whipped cream and raspberries for dessert.

As far as plans go, I don't really have any. A few relatives sent me money, my mom got me a couple nerdy tee shirts, and my sister gave me her present nearly a month ago. Other than that my birthday and all festivities surrounding it are over, and for the most part Another Day Slipped By Unnoticed. XD
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

skinned exclusively for across the chessboard by asya