chatter
  • across the chessboard
  • welcome
    welcome to across the chessboard! we're an alice in wonderland based site with an original plot and slight modern dystopian twist and canon characters from alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there, both by lewis carroll. for a longer summary, please visit our information center here. if you have any questions, feel free to give an admin a shout in the cbox (it's to your left- just click the chatter button and it should pop open). again, welcome, and we hope you join us!

it is currently summer 2015 in london.
    it is currently summer-ish in wonderland.

• stats & info
    Wonderland wasn't always this way. There was a time when it mirrored medieval England, albeit with a few magical elements: a few quirks and eccentricities that made it truly unique. While all feared the Queen's mercurial temper and the fine blade of her Guillotine, all was well, until a little girl named Alice Liddell disturbed the status quo and sparked a revolution. The kingdom began to fall into decay as the taint of the modern world invaded. History is beginning to repeat itself and no one is happy. As the Queen of Hearts tangles in a battle of wits and riddles with the Cheshire Cat, the rest are starting to wonder ... is it true that the White Rabbit is bringing humans to Wonderland when they themselves are banned from going to London?

myrmidones of the queen — 12/∞ 
    myrmidones of the cat — 08/∞ 
    unaffiliated — 09/∞ 
  • featured
    asya
    fintan
    character
    judas
    male
    aria
    female
    jacqueline & maixent
    pairing
    empty gold
    thread

Add Reply
New Poll

BRO'S TRACKER, Terry | Blake| Lance
terrence chelony
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 03:07 PM
........Sometimes........ he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.
36BlackMock Turtle117 postsapplicationplotting
terrence chelony

Character Timeline

Mud Baths - Terrence & Olivia
Outlying Villages: While trying to enjoy his afternoon walk, for one, Terrence accidentally gives an impromptu performance to Olivia who is trapped in the mud in the middle of the path.

Oh Memories, Where Did You Go? - Terrence & Pierre
Past, London: Pierre and Terrence went drinking in London

Buried Memories - Terry & Achilles
Beach: Terrence, out for a walk on the beach, runs into a terrifying figure from his childhood.

The Lost and Found - Terrence & Trista
Royal Maze: Terrence gets lost in the maze and stumbles upon an equally melancholic soul.

Alone in the World - Terrence & Aria
Outlying Villages: Terry meets another soul who is alone in the world because of tragedy, but disagrees with her feelings.

PM
^
blake everly
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 02:32 AM
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle. As soon as I reach some kind of definite policy about what is my kind of music and my kind of restaurant and my kind of overdraft, people start blowing up my kind of planet and throwing me out of their kind of spaceships!
44RedCard124 postsapplicationplotting
blake everly

Blake's Timeline

Stranger in a Strange Land - Blake & Achilles
Palace: fresh out of the rabbit hole, blake stumbles upon the red knight

title of thread - you & first

Between the Covers - Blake & Bray
Other- London: Blake wanders into one of his usual bookshops and chats with the owner.

the good book says - Blake & Luca
Luca's Centre/London Homes: Blake donates books and meets the man of his dreams.

Between the Covers - Blake & Bray
The Palace: Blake is approached by Lance, and seeks comfort in the image of the Knight in Shining Armor.

PM
^
lance chevalier
 Posted: Apr 30 2015, 10:50 AM
Aha! What villains are these, that trespass upon my private lands! Come to scorn at my fall, perchance? Draw, you knaves, you dogs!
30RedWhite Knight102 postsapplicationplotting
lance chevalier

Character Timeline

One Word (AU) - Lance & Judas
Alternate Universe, Tulgey: Lance abandons his honor and title to become the Black Knight... if Judas is willing to take him, that is.

Palace: Lance is given new orders to gather intel on Judas.

Palace: After a long day of work, Lance decides to bother his good friend, Achilles.

Guys and Dolls - Lance & Jack
1920s London: Lance disturbs the prince's afternoon in London

Rage and Regret - Lance & Max
Palace: Lance gets caught on the wrong side of his King's anger.

Hurt and Comfort - Lance & Jaq
Palace: Lance goes to speak to Blake, and finds himself comforting him as best he can.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

skinned exclusively for across the chessboard by asya